This application lets you download multiple Picasa webalbums of a selected picasa user with only a few clicks and without Picasa being installed.
* Enter the Picasa Username,
* Hit the List button,
* Select albums to download,
* Hit Download,
* Take some Coffee!
If you like this tool, leave me a note, rate this project, write a review or
Donate to PicasaDownloader.
If you've encountered problems, leave a (detailed) issue in the Issue Tracker.
- Set version to v188.8.131.52
- Simplyfied code in Download All Context MenuItem by just calling getAlbums.
- Added Ctrl support for Download All Context MenuItem.
- This also corrects disabling the Download Button and Enabling the Stop one.
- Added some Application.DoEvents() + Thread.Sleep(0) to some tight loop.
- Escape illegal characters in filename and path by an undescore.
- Rewrote Patterns and Settings to be mapped on PicasaOptions class.
- Added Updated Date to Patterns.
- Refactored ReplacePatterns into a single method and re-used code.
- Refactored GetLocalDirectory and GetLocalfilename into a singe method and re-used code.
- Scroll Listview when Downloading.
- Added F1 Help support to LocalPropertiesOverlay.
- Use DateTime.Parse when possible to obtain Updated Date.
- Removed unused code, properties and fields.
- Changed new IniFile(Filename) to new IniIni(null) (more uptodate).
- Found a workaround for the GDI+ errors during Bitmap.Save().
- Download Selected and Resume Download Context Menu Items now work on selected items instead of focussed one.
- Reset Abort flag for Resume Download.
- Added some safeguards around setting the value of the progressbar.
- Resume option (for partially downloaded albums).
- List of Albums now fetched 100 at a time, gives a nice progress indication).
- Breached 1000 albums limit with some unsupported and undocumented code (but it works!). Ctrl-Click the List button to use it.
- Added an About Dialog with Paypal Donate Button and Email link.
- Preview in Internet Explorer:
Some reviews(suprisingly fast after only a couple of days):