This application lets you download multiple Picasa web albums of a selected Picasa user with only a few clicks and without Picasa being installed.
* Enter the Picasa Username,
* Hit the List button,
* Select albums to download,
* Hit Download,
* Take some Coffee!
Some hidden gems:
- Right-Click an album for an album preview. This preview can be stored on disk and contains direct links to the thumbnails.
- Ctrl-Click the download button to download at images at the maximum resolution.
- Left-Click the album count (bottom right) to open a download directory.
- Right-Click the album count (bottom right) to select a download directory.
- PicasaDownloader can access more then 10k albums of a single user.
- PicasaDownloader can translate itself.
- Paste or drop a link of a shared album containing an authkey in the userid edit box.
Please note: The signing issues have been solved and the Click-Once installer works again like it should.
If you like this tool, leave me a note, rate this project, write a review or
Donate to PicasaDownloader.
If you've encountered problems, leave a (detailed) issue in the Issue Tracker.
The repository has recently been converted from TFS to GIT.
I’m not a big fan of forking and specifically creating repository copies at GitHub (as the sources end-up all over the place and in various states of decay). So please
do not fork.
If you want to contribute, please post or mail changes for review.
- Set version to v1.0.25.
- Corrected install location.
- Fixed preview for shared albums.
- Fixed one more DateTime typecast.
- Disabled debug output.
- Corrected install location Swiss.
- Changes PicasaEntry and PicasaAlbumEntry to a class.
- Added support for shared albums where the url contains a authkey query parameter.
These url’s can be pasted (or dropped) in the userid edit field.
The supported format is:
where the authuser and feat parameters are ignored.
- Preview in Internet Explorer:
Some reviews(surprisingly fast after only a couple of days):
Source control by
Diff and Merge by