I am continuing testing and my internet connection seems to be too stable :-) I started really big profile download to stess-test the app =)However, I've got other two errors which I'd like to share:
1. Apparently there is a problem to save an album if it has quotes in name (see screnshot):
2. Some photos in some albums not saving without any obvious reason (see other screenshot as example):
Sixty photos out of sixty eight were saved with no problems, but the listed 8 photos were skipped:
I tried to fix this problem and used 'Continue Download' option. After I got no error message, that number after album name didn't change (60 of 68) but some empty files were created in the directory:
3. Also, I have a question: I usually download full sized photos if possible, so I use CTRL+Download combination. Does CTRL+'Download Selected' or CTRL+'Continue Download' work? It would be great to continue with full sized photos download =)
4. And the last couple problems: as I mentioned I selected really big profile to test the application which consists of 1200 albums+ (112385036621246460812) and what I noticed:
- PicasaDownloader still shows only 1000 albums in the list
- Also, I am pretty sure last problem is related with my system only, I cannot see main window of the PicasaDownloader this morning. As I see in explorer files are downloading, but then I am switching to the app window it is not maximising...
I will continue testing and will update you later.
Thank you for your support!
Have a good one,